What is APIC Consulting Services, Inc.?
APIC Consulting Services, Inc. is a full-service consulting company specializing in infection prevention solutions. Our industry-leading consultants work with facilities in various healthcare settings, government entities, and companies supporting the healthcare market to assist with their efforts to prevent and control healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
What does APIC Consulting do?
From outbreak investigations to data validation, APIC Consulting can help you protect patients – and your bottom line.
APIC Consulting's primary areas of focus include:
- National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) data validation and training
- State/federal regulatory compliance and accreditation
- Outbreak investigations
- Surveillance program development
- Infection prevention program design and evaluation
- Data collection and communication strategies
- Strategies to reduce multidrug-resistant organisms (MDROs)
- Infection control risk assessments (ICRA) for construction
- Process improvement
Who are APIC consultants?
APIC consultants are leaders in all aspects of infection prevention. All APIC consultants have at least 15 years of experience, hold a BSN, MPH, MBA, or other academic credential appropriate to the scope of work, and certification in infection prevention and control (CIC®). Located throughout the U.S., we match the specific expertise of our consultants to best meet our clients’ needs.
How do I learn more?
For more information on APIC Consulting services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-464-4252.