Education & Certification
APIC online course offerings: Ready when you are!
Experience the excellence—online courses pass expert evaluations
Ensuring the best quality in education, APIC online courses recently passed a vigorous audit by subject matter experts. Reflecting current standards and regulations, these courses are your 24/7 learning resource.
These affordable, interactive courses augment APIC’s live classes and conferences with on-demand availability. For details about a course, click the appropriate link below. Please note that online registrations can only be paid via credit card.
To pay by check, please complete the registration form and mail it to the noted address. When mailing the check, ensure that the registration form and any corresponding documents are included as we cannot process registrations without payment.
Bulk sales are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please note that online courses will be available 24 hours after your registration has been processed.
Course Registration and Schedule
- Basics of Infection Prevention
- Continuing the Care: Infection Prevention in the Long-Term Care Setting
- Disinfection and Sterilization: Best Practices in Reprocessing Surgical Instruments
- Infection Prevention Certification Review Course
- Infection Prevention Knowledge Review and Assessment
- Infection Prevention in Hemodialysis Settings
- Microbiology 101 for Infection Preventionists
- Tech Tools: Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Tech Tools: Basics of Microsoft PowerPoint