Distinction, credibility and prestige are just three of the benefits to being an APIC Award recipient. APIC recognizes a number of dedicated professionals each year who significantly advance patient safety and the science of infection prevention. Through a variety of awards programs, APIC offers a unique opportunity to celebrate exceptional teams and individuals, as well as opportunities for networking and exposure.
The Awards program can offer:
- Personal satisfaction. Everyone loves to be recognized for their achievements. Winning an APIC award is a great opportunity to be seen as a leader and celebrate your successes.
- Redefining your professional mission. Applying for an award can be a chance to review and refine your purpose. By articulating your mission, you can refocus and evaluate your path to success while maximizing impact to your local community.
- Inspiration to others. Being recognized for your innovation and dedication will inspire your peers to develop unique and effective ways to increase patient safety.
- Tangible recognition of your accomplishment. Many awards winners are featured in AJIC, Prevention Strategist and/or the onsite annual conference publication Show Daily, as well as on APIC.org. Additionally, official congratulatory letters are sent to each recipient’s administrator, acknowledging the impact of their work.
Some award recipients will also receive complimentary:
- Annual conference registration, to include
- Two-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip airfare
- Ground transportation
- Monetary provision
For questions, please contact the Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: After your completed award submission is received, a confirmation will be sent to the email address listed on the award application. Awards that are incomplete will be not be accepted or scored.