Member Price: $19.00
List Price: $35.00
Must be signed in to receive discount
Sale! This guide provides evidence-based best practices for keeping hemodialysis patients safe from infection.
Topics covered include the following:
- Infection prevention in hemodialysis
- Environmental and equipment cleaning and disinfection
- Vascular access protection
- PPE guidelines for standard precautions in hemodialysis
- HBV isolation precautions and transmission-based precautions
- Surveillance methodology for dialysis infections
- Employee health
Note: A PDF copy of this guide may be downloaded for personal use for free at www.apic.org/implementationguides.
Sale price may not be combined with other discounts or offers. Offer valid while supplies last.
Author: Sue Barnes, RN, BSN, CIC; Danilo Concepcion, CCHT, CHT; Gwenda Felizardo, RN, BSN; et al.
Date of Publication: 2010